Welcome..

Musician Richard Dean Wilson Jr. - Born on 1.18.1977 in the great city of Philadelphia PA.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

All the bass I should ever need...

I recently became the proud owner (thanks to my awesome wife and good credit) of a 2007 Fender Geddy Lee Signature Model Jazz Bass. It is easily the nicest playing instrument I have ever owned. I was able to take out onto the stage on the 16th of August at the 10 high club in Atlanta at the most recent Nerd Parade show. It was very, very awesome. And the bass has really started to shine since I've been spending some time at home recording with it. If you want to hear some of the sounds I've been making with it. Head on over to www.myspace.com/therichwilsonproject - there are two new demos of songs that I've been working on right there for yall to listen to. And as always - please let me know what you think of the new material

No comments: