Welcome..

Musician Richard Dean Wilson Jr. - Born on 1.18.1977 in the great city of Philadelphia PA.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow in Duluth, Ga.

And I am once again reminded that I'm very, very glad that I do not live in South Florida anymore. To think that I know lots of people in FL that claim that they would never, ever move away from the warm weather around Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I say screw all the that. Since I've been here we've had a hot summer, a lovely colorful fall, and now a chilly winter complete with a couple of decent snowfalls. And now we will look forward to the warm up, and the colorful blooming flowers in a couple of months when spring reaches us.

=)

The changing of seasons is good people, its the natural order of things - that is all for now.

-rw

No comments: